- Fully accredited and licensed Queensland Health day procedure facility
- State-of-the-art surgical facility
- One (1) fully licensed operating theatre
- One (1) procedure room
- Consulting rooms
- Comfortable, private boutique environment
Southport Day Hospital has been operating and providing day surgery services to the Gold Coast community for the past 12 years. The hospital is committed to providing our patients and surgeons with excellence in clinical care, safety & quality.
Our administrative & clinical care teams are highly trained and experienced to ensure your stay is exceptional.
Southport Day Hospital is committed to providing professional and ethically responsible services which comply with regulatory and licensing standards. We assess and improve our quality & safety systems, processes and people on an ongoing basis to enhance the service provided.
OUR VISION & VALUES
Southport Day Hospital’s vision and values are aligned with our mission and we are committed to providing our patients, carers, staff and visiting practitioners with:
- Professionalism and optimal patient care, integrity, credibility and respect for each and every individual
- Delivery of high quality clinical services and outcomes in line with current best practice guidelines and the National Safety and Quality Health Service Standards
- A fair and equitable price point
- We recognise that people are our most valuable asset and we believe that success comes from recognising and valuing their efforts and expertise
- We aim to grow our business while maintaining sustainable levels of profitability
Southport Day Hospital is fully accredited to the National Safety & Quality Health Service Standards (NSQHSS) through HDAA.
- Modern & fully equipped operating theatre
- Modern & fully equipped procedure room
- Consulting rooms
- Lift for easy access
- Off-street parking, that is convenient and discrete
- Pharmacy next door to hospital for your convenience
- Close to transport (bus/light rail)
- Experienced, highly trained dedicated team of clinical & administrative professionals
- Consumer representatives who regularly review our services on your behalf
- Fully credentialed visiting practitioners
We are located on the corner of Railway Street & Marine Parade Southport.
The entry to the hospital is in Railway Street.
PARKING AT SOUTHPORT DAY HOSPITAL
The Southport precinct is zoned 2 hour parking only. There are metered car parks directly in front of the hospital. There are short-term drop off & pick up points located off-street at the entry to our hospital undercover car park (right-hand side).
Carers may park temporarily in our Ambulance Bay for pick up & drop off of patients only.
Southport Day Hospital does not permit patients or visitors to photograph, record or video in the hospital.
Mobile phones are to be turned off in clinical areas and placed with your personal belongings until discharge from the facility.
VISITOR CODE OF CONDUCT
We respectfully ask that all visitors comply with the Hospital’s Code of Conduct:
- To be courteous and polite
- To keep noise to a minimum
- The hospital is non-smoking in all areas inside and in the immediate surrounds
- To not consume alcohol on the premises
- To show consideration and respect for the privacy and dignity of others
- To supervise children at all times – Children are not permitted in clinical areas.
- Where restrictions may apply from time to time (eg.COVID-19), please follow all guidelines set by the hospital for your and others safety.